The NORFAC project team contains manufacturers of and advisors. Each manufacturer provide the NORFAC project with products and materials which all contribute to the sustainable profile of a NORFAC facade solution.
The NORFAC project team contains experts in green sustainble building, passive house certification (PHPP) as well as on building information modelling (BIM).
For more information about the manufacturers and their products you can follow the links below:
All NORFAC manufacturers are committed to providing the best possible innovative solutions to make NORFAC a sustainable low energy facade solution which will maximize energy savings for clients and minimize the effect from the renovated buildings on which it is used - both with regards to energy consumption and ecological impact on the environment.
If You are interested in joinging the NORFAC project then you can contact the project manager. Contact information can be found on the 'Contact' part of this website.
- Experts in architecture, Passive House Design and PHPP Certification
- Manufacturer of Building systems after the "CGH-concept"
- Manufacturer of high performance concrete products
- Experts in Research and Technology projects - coordinator of the NORFAC project
- Manufacturer of "Ventilationsvinduet"
- Manufacturer - One of the leading construction and engineering companies in Scandinavia
- Experts in Passive House Design
- Manufacturer of Wooden Facade solutions
- Manufacturer of Wooden Wall Facade Elements
- Experts in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
NORFAC is a Nordic research and development project involving 10 partners collaborating in the development of an innovative Nordic facade system.
The project is sponsored by Nordic Innovation and this website will contentiously be updated
Updated January 29, 2018